Terms & Conditions
Just a few things you need to be aware of before we begin working together. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Website Security and General Maintenance: It is recommended that you keep your website secure and up-to-date with frequent website backups and any WordPress and WordPress plugin updates when they are available. If you think you’ll need assistance with this, please let me know.
Email Newsletter Set-up and Mailchimp: Any email newsletter services I offer do not include your email service’s monthly fee (I recommend MailChimp – not an affiliate link..I find their system is very easy to use for my clients!). Oftentimes, you will be able to start out with a free option, depending on the size of your list and your specific communication needs (i.e. With MailChimp, to access the option to use autoresponders when someone signs up for your mailing list through your website, you’ll need to be on the $10/month plan).
Education & Consultation Services: Cost is for one-to-one consulting and assistance only. Cost is not for the design of your website. Third party fees (such as domain name registrar, web host, WordPress themes) are not included.
Domain Name Registration and Web Hosting: For my web design service, if you don’t already have Web Hosting and a Domain Name, I will guide you through the registration process. I recommend BlueHost (not an affiliate link, I just like their service!).
Interruption of Service:
Creatively Designed is not liable for any loss or damage due to the following:
- Web hosting or domain registrar interruption.
- Personal illness, injury or in the event of an emergency.
- Technological malfunction (computer crash, hard drive crash, loss of electricity, and anything that can be deemed a technological issue). Please be aware that I take many precautions for these rare occurances and have systems in place to back up and restore files, info, and hardware.
- As the result of a WordPress software upgrade, plugin update, or website & database backup, whether carried out by Creatively Designed or the client. If something goes wrong when I do an upgrade, I will fix it to the best of my ability.
- A client making general content edits which in any way causes the website to malfunction
- A client altering the website’s code in any way that causes it to malfunction. A solid, secure structure is in place to ensure this does not happen, so if any alterations are made to this, then it is the responsibility of the client to fix the problem or to hire someone to fix it for them.